LOOK at what I got!!! Massive thank you to The Digger (http://diggingforsanity.wordpress.com/ – check her out, she’s hilarious!!) for the nomination for Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I’ve not got an award before (although I think I got a silver in a school sports day once?) so I’m chuffed to bits with it.
The rules of the award are that as a nominee you should –
Thank and link the person who nominated you.
List the rules and display the award.
Share seven facts about yourself.
Nominate other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Okay, so I’d better follow the rules. Here are 7 facts you don’t know about me:
- I can speak a little Japanese and a lot of Latin.
- I’m convinced my ginger cat Bran is actually a dog in disguise. He charges all over the place, loves sticks, licks your face, whines a lot and loves water.
- I can cook a courgette into ANYTHING (cake, anyone?) and make it tasty. Which is a good job because we have loads.
- I have just taken up running in a bid to become more healthy.
- My favourite breakfast is Kelloggs rice crispies, soy milk and frozen banana blended together to make a smoothie.
- My dream is to own a smallholding and become a leisure-time Farmeress.
- I have seen Hanson live since Mmmbop. Twice.
For my nomination I choose Green Lizard at http://lizard100blog.wordpress.com, her gardening blog is amazing, such varied and interesting topics and big on self-sufficiency which is a favourite topic of mine. Keep up the good work Green Liz!!!